Covid -19 Safety
The clinic is open
Heiwa Clinic Precautionary Procedures For Your Safety
• Patients to declare themselves free from any Corona Virus symptoms at the time of booking an appointment.
• Patients to confirm themselves free of any Corona Virus symptoms on the morning of treatment, including, where possible, to confirm their temperature is not elevated.
• Everyone entering the clinic will wash hands and gel sanitise, on arrival and on after treatment.
• Face masks to be worn for the duration of the visit in the clinic (please provide your own). I must ask patients to wear a non-FRSM surgical mask as a minimum.
• Please avoid and limit bringing personal belongings into the clinic; please leave bag and coat in car. Try to limit items to a phone and keys.
• You will be asked to remove shoes in a designated area (only on the black mat provided)
• As always couch roll will be used and the couch table and floor will be disinfected between each patient.
• Please bring a sarong or towel for modesty, currently none will be provided.
• The room will be treated with an Ozone machine and vented daily.
• Unfortunately, at this moment of time; access to toilet facilities unavailable; to stop any cross contamination to the residents of the building.
• All first-time patient appointments require payment at the time of booking, to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
• For new patients, a remote consultation will be required.
• Due to time restrictions your follow up appointments will need to be arranged via text or call.
• All appointments will be punctual and must not over run the 45 mins; this will allow time to sanitise and air the room for the next patient.
• Payments can be made in cash or BACS prior to the appointment; late payments will incur a ‘late payment fee’ (BACS can be required on request).
Thank you for all your support. See you all soon.💙😊🙏🏽